The NEW Rules of Health

Your genes are not your destiny.

The new rules of health are based on the foundational belief that DNA is not predetermined. DNA is really controlled by environmental influences that include diet, exercise, supplements, social support and even our feelings and thoughts. Dr. Bruce Lipton, the quantum physics leader in cellular biology proved that it is the environment, not the DNA which determines health or dis-ease.

This radical new view of health is now at the cutting edge of the integrative and functional medicine world that I advocate and so passionately write about.

I am constantly on the lookout for natural products and lifestyle techniques that can override your genetic inheritance. To that end, I introduced the anti-aging wonder Ultra H-3 to you over fifteen years ago to control arthritis and mood. Today, I am proud of my latest formulation, Bile Builder. This supplement that was introduced in my Kindle book Eat Fat, Lose Weight acts as a bile cleanser to clean up built-up sludge that is clogging bile flow and consistency—resulting in slower fat burning and detox for those of us with or without a gallbladder. The feedback from my followers suggests that Bile Builder acts as a natural laxative, can speed up metabolism by supporting thyroid function, and supercharges stubborn weight loss.

Genetics and Glutathione

Since so many of my clients are now aware of their genetic variations, I have been searching for the most effective glutathione adjunct for those who cannot detoxify due to MTHFR and CBS SNPS (single nucleotide polymorphisms). I am familiar with liposomal glutathione, glutathione homeopathic sprays, and all the precursors like whey, NAC (n-acetyl choline), selenium, and milk thistle.

But one product stands out among the rest. It is known as ASEA.

And beyond its ability to increase antioxidant efficiency by more than 300% and significantly increase the efficiency of cellular communication, ASEA talks to our DNA. It is the only recognized source of redox signaling molecules, which serve as signal messengers and carriers in all cells and tissues.

Simply put ASEA, signals cells to be healthy.

What really captured my attention was the ability of ASEA to generate glutathione in the cells. This premier antioxidant is a big deal. It clears out heavy metals, chemicals, wastes, and over-the-counter drugs like Tylenol.

Since there are over 100,000 chemicals these days in the environment—and according to the EPA we are all 100% contaminated—we need to be able to detox daily. ASEA provides us with that opportunity.

One of the reasons glutathione is such a potent free radical scavenger is location—it’s in every cell of your body, giving each cell its own personal bodyguard. It protects your DNA, keeps you energized, reduces inflammation and pain, and neutralizes toxins and heavy metals. It is one of four substances absolutely necessary for cell survival, but you need to work to keep your stores intact: glutathione levels drop by about 10 to 15 percent every decade of your life.

Details of Detox

The key to complete detoxification, glutathione becomes easily drained. If you’re sick, stressed, or toxic and take lots of over-the-counter or prescribed medications, your glutathione levels can nosedive. The most severe deficiencies are seen with Autism, Cancer, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. And if you are constantly on your iPads, iPhones, and wireless laptops, you’re constantly exposed to EMFs which further zap glutathione.

The problem with glutathione is that it isn’t absorbed readily when taken orally. It’s digested before it even reaches your bloodstream which is why precursors like NAC, glycine, and glutamine are frequently administered. Glutathione “pushes” and suppositories have even become popular, but none of these delivery systems can beat your body’s own ability to make glutathione on an as needed, minute by minute basis.

The way I look at it is like this: Health is God’s greatest gift to man.

Health is that which we use for the first 60 years of our lives in order to gain wealth, AFTER which we use up our wealth to try and recapture our health.

With products like Ultra H-3, Bile Builder, and now ASEA that old paradigm can be turned on its head.

Ultra H-3 and Bile Builder can both be purchased through UNI KEY Health Systems online at www.unikeyhealth.com or by phone at (800) 888-4353. ASEA can be purchased online at www.orderasea.com as a preferred customer on an order-by-order basis.

• Mindy Sunday July 8, 2016 - 7:03 pm Reply

Ann Louise….I have followed your suggestion, and attempted to buy ASEA after reading your glowing report regarding all it offers.

It appears to be a multi-level marketing business, similar to a Pyramid Scheme business. After googling it, I read the same. Not positive reviews regarding the type of business structure they operate under. Oddly, their water product wasn’t mentioned in the reviews. Were you aware of this business style of selling that ASEA operates? At Uni-Key, you want an item, you buy the item, they ship the item. Simple. ASEA doesn’t appear to be set up that way. Perhaps I am incorrect, but it seems so.
    If you so strongly believe in the product, couldn’t Uni-Key be your wholesaler point of sale resource?
    Thank you for all you do!!!

• Ann Louise July 8, 2016 - 9:14 pm Reply

Mindy: Thank you for your post. Yes, I am fully aware that ASEA is a network marketing product. However, it is also sold to “preferred customers” who don’t want to engage in the network marketing model. You can visit orderasea.com to purchase in this manner. The current business model under which the company operates is not a pyramid scheme or I wouldn’t be writing about them. I have fully reviewed the science behind the product and visited headquarters to see the production, myself.

With regard to your question about UNI KEY, at this point in time the company has chosen to focus on formulations under their own label.

I sincerely trust this answers all of your questions and concerns.

Yours,

Ann Louise Gittleman

• LaRee Holscher July 10, 2016 - 11:53 am Reply

Is ASEA have properties like Restore? I take restore and it has helped my digestion/leaky gut greatly. If u think yours is a better product I will think of changing – I can’t wait to get bile builder- after research- I feel it can really help me w weight loss. Having only 15 lbs to use- it has been reduculous for every thing I have tried and if I do loose it comes back and I have made up my mind I will be a fat flusher for life. The inches are coming off to. Being on hormones / estrogen ( bio identicals for 20 years) at 64 I am now only taking 50 mg of progesterone – I do believe I was over exercising as well/ w adrenal issues. Ann, could u suggest any thing else I could add to regimine? I have done 2 weeks smoothie shakedown – 1 week phase2- tomorrow start smoothie shakedown for another 2 weeks. I have lost 5lbs. Plus some inches! Staying on track!ur suggestions would be helpful. Unikey did say I could take 2weight loss formula 3 x per day.

• Ann Louise July 11, 2016 - 2:09 pm Reply

Hi LaRee: Sounds like you are doing great! If you will simply count your carbs as well — not over 30 perhaps — and include 2 Bile Builder per meal as well as the additional Weight Loss Formula, I do believe you will see the results you long for…

• Jill Wright July 23, 2016 - 2:49 am Reply

Thank you Ann Louise for your ASEA recommendation. I have been drinking ASEA and using the “cell gel” RENU 28 for several years and have had wonderful results. Your talk in Orlando was absolutely fabulous. I just appreciate you! I have been a follower of yours for years so of course i was very excited to hear you speak at our ASEA conference.

• Meriah Kruse September 4, 2016 - 4:11 pm Reply

Thank you Dr. Gittleman for your enthusiastic response to ASEA redox signaling technology. Any of your readers who would like to know more are welcome to contact me personally. I’ve been both drinking and doing business with ASEA for over 6 years. It’s been a life changer for me. I’m a big fan of yours from my use of the Fat Flush plan several years ago to successfully lose 50 pounds. Keep up the good work.

• Mindy Sunday July 9, 2016 - 1:25 pm Reply

Ann Louise, Thank you for both your in-depth reply, as well as offering your own in-depth personal research.
    Your history of offering only top-notch products has always been of great value, and very appreciated.

As of this writing, I have not heard back from this company, so I will look on Amazon to order, per your suggestion.

Many Thanks!
    Mindy Sunday

• Bob Beliveau July 10, 2016 - 7:59 am Reply

Mindy Sunday, If you wish to experience ASEA, the drink, the topical skin gel RENU 28 or the Advanced RENU Skincare line, I encourage anyone to always get products from an authorized ASEA associate, which I am. This removes any risk that you may get damaged or expired product.

I work directly with one of the doctors on ASEAs medical professional board, if you have additional questions while using the product. You can reach me by phone or email from my site at RedoxLifeExtension.TeamAsea.com

Warm Regards,
      Bob Beliveau

• Arne Bruteig July 17, 2016 - 12:31 am Reply

Mindy – If You want to try out our Redox Signal Molecules, You can (as Ann Louise said) become a Prefer Customer at ASEA by joining as such with me (if you want to).

In which case You will have a discount of approach. 20 % in Retail Pricing.

If You want that, you can go to my webpage at abghealthcare.teamasea.com and push the button “By Here” and then follow the steps.

If You have question of any kind, Please contact me at my webpage.

Best Regard

Arne Bruteig
      Independent ASEA Associate

• Mindy Sunday July 10, 2016 - 9:44 am Reply

Bob Beliveau…Thank you for your immediate and professional response and encouragement for best use of your products!
      You say to call you…is that number available on your site which you mentioned?
      I look forward to working with you.
      Team ALG, Thank you!
      Best,
      Mindy Sunday

• Bob Beliveau July 11, 2016 - 1:32 am Reply

Hi Mindy,… yes its shown when you click the CONTACE ME link along top, You can also email me directly from my main site http://RedoxLifeExtension.com along with your ph number with best times to reach you.
        I look forward to working with you as well.
        Best,
        Bob Beliveau

• Rita July 11, 2016 - 5:00 am Reply

Hi Ann Louise I live in the United Kingdom is this suitable for my 3 yr old grandson who has autism and is under a naturopath here in the uk many thanks

• Team ALG July 11, 2016 - 2:22 pm Reply

ASEA is OK for all ages.

• Tricia Olson July 11, 2016 - 10:24 pm Reply

Rita, yes, ASEA is for anyone with a cell, that means all of us.
      Our wonderful doctor was a keynote speaker at the AutismOne Conference last year and will be again this year. I can send you the link if you would like to see his talk.

I’ve studied or science for 4yrs. It’s real and we were all delighted when Ann Louise was exposed, saw the reality and now endorses us.

Email or call anytime.
      Tricia Olson
      8013887146
      TriciaO.TeamASEA.Com
      TriciaOlsonGolf@Comcast.Net

• Joe July 12, 2016 - 3:50 pm Reply

Hi Rita. My name is Joe I live in Ireland. I am also an associate of Asea. I have been using both their products for some time now. I also give the Asea to all my 4 children ranging from 6 to 13. I wouldn’t be without it and couldn’t recommend it highly enough. If you would like to connect with me you are welcome to email at joenolan59@eircom.net
      Joe

• Janette Warren July 20, 2016 - 10:43 pm Reply

ASEA is in the UK and most European countries, Eastern European countries, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand and will be in Asia soon and in Russia soon. I have been with ASEA for 6 years. I had severe issues from lyme disease and was considered “ill” … I am not now, still things I am working on, but my brain and body are back — mostly greatful for my memory, cognition, organization and sleep! Yeah! Iam also a health care provider and worked with a big lyme MD. Anyone who wants to work with me, my ASEA site: janettewarren.teamasea.com (503) 409-0686 janette.warren@gmail.com

• Ann Louise July 11, 2016 - 2:08 pm Reply

Hi Rita: I would think that anythng which increases the body’s production of glutathione would help autistic children. So worth a try!!

• sally barber July 12, 2016 - 9:51 am Reply

I saw you on Doug Kaufmann yesterday and he referred to your book to buy on amazon and it’s only kindle. Do you have it in a book.? I have all your books. Eat fat lose weight Thank you sally barber

• Team ALG July 12, 2016 - 6:45 pm Reply

Hi Sally: Eat Fat, Lose Weight (2015) is only available on KINDLE at this time.. But, you can download the KINDLE to any device…. Hope that helps and thank you for your post.

• Rosanna Padoin July 16, 2016 - 12:28 am Reply

Asea is not allowrd to be sold on Amazon. If you get in contact with head quarter in Salt Lake City, they will tell you.

I am an official distributor, living in Norway. Try Asea, and get your own experiences, use it for some time, because your body is in need, and you do not know how much, unless you do a serious check up.

We say at least from three to six months.

Doing business as we do in Asea is the only recomandable way. The two products need to be explained to people. Or are you one who would go to the drog store and ask for Redox signaling molecules? I guess not, this is way Asea has healthy products and a healthy business plan.

If you are interested in more information please contact me on this adress jobb@padoin.com best regards, Rosanna

• Neville Burman July 21, 2016 - 12:12 am Reply

Dear Ann Louise,

My name is Neville Burman. I am from Cairns, Australia. It is the northern city and gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. One of the seven Natural Wonders of the world.

I became an associate of Asea almost a year ago after being introduced by a friend who was cured of his Non Hodgkinson Lymphoma by the product.

At the time I was an obese 63 year old male with high blood pressure and not in very good Physical shape.

After using the Renu 28 for almost a year and the Asea water for six months my health is better than in my late thirties.

I now have low pulse and blood pressure of an athlete. All my sunspots from sun exposure when young have disappeared.

My fat percentage has reduced from 29% to 15 % and my weight decreased by more 20Kgs. My hearing and taste have improved dramatically. My sleeping and memory and thinking have improved so so much.

Now I am optimistic to live a very long and healthy life with the use of Asea.

It is one of the best health choices of my life and I can sincerely recommend it to anyone else. Only wish I had benefit to learn about it earlier.

Might mention that I have had the pleasure of meeting the owners,directors and medical advisors of Asea who gave me even more confidence in the greatness of the product and their sincerity.

• Neville Burman July 21, 2016 - 3:36 am Reply

Another thing I omitted to mention is that after wearing reading glasses for more than 25 years I can now read newspaper and paper without them. Even Read and Send text message without glasses. Thanks to spraying Asea in my eyes and ears each morning and evening.

• Deanna October 5, 2016 - 10:18 am Reply

Thanks so much for this well written article Ann. As a person who was very sick when introduced to Asea after having used some of the other glutathione products you mention I love that people with knowledge support what I could feel happening in my body. I now share my story and the gift of Asea despite the fact that it is a network marketing company. I feel that I would be a pretty small minded person if I didn’t let others know that this product exists. If you would like to hear my story please message me at energyup@hotmail.com or 9706180386 and we can connect.
    Deanna

• Helen Zelinski October 5, 2016 - 7:28 pm Reply

ASEA is incredible!
    It has reduced my husband’s chronic knee pain to almost nil within 10 days of using the Renu28 skin Gel. His knees are now repairing themselves from the inside out with use of the ASEA supplement drink and he has no need for knee replacement surgery as confirmed by the hospital’s physio recently.
    The drink helps balance out my hormones and deal with anxiety issues changing my life after many years with depressive episodes that has has an impact on my life in many ways.

I thoroughly and wholeheartedly recommend ASEA. I live in Australia and suggest you try this product range now! You can buy as a preferred customer or as a wholesale customer and become an associate so you too can share this product with others and receive commission on my website. http://www.redox.repair
    there is very little mention of the supplement drink on our website due to current TGA regulations in Australia. It is however available for order via our order form. Am happy to answer any questions about our experience!
    #ASEAWorks

• Selma September 30, 2017 - 10:51 am Reply

Are you still a proponent for ASEA? It seems to have helped me in epsidoes of neurological attacks with chronic lyme- but long term use did not provide any miracle cure. I’m in attack again, so taking it and it seems to help calm things down. I’m wondering if the immediate affect is on the microbiome? The only study I see measuring affect on microbiome is 2 weeks. I wonder if there are any long term studies/wonder if it harms bacteria in the gut ( the chlorine) an this is why people get an immediate effect? Similar to taking antibiotics?

• Team ALG October 3, 2017 - 3:24 pm Reply

Selma, ASEA is a product that Ann Louise does endorse. It has not been shown to be harmful to the gut. People can get helped by the effect it has on cell communication.