The Brilliant Bile Cure

Discover the quickest and easiest fat and toxin eliminator.

It’s all about the bile.

If any of these symptoms are plaguing you, then building better bile is just what this nutritionist orders:

✔ Constipation – CHECK
✔ Fatigue – CHECK
✔ Bitter taste in the mouth – CHECK
✔ Nausea – CHECK
✔ Light colored stools – CHECK
✔ Inability to digest fatty foods – CHECK
✔ Detox problems – CHECK
✔ Hormone havoc – CHECK
✔ Headaches – CHECK
✔ Sciatica-like pains – CHECK
✔ Sleep disorders – CHECK
✔ Tinnitus (ear ringing) – CHECK

The Beauty of Bile

Your liver, in its innate wisdom, synthesizes and secretes about 1 ½ quarts of this miraculous substance on a daily basis and then stores it in the gallbladder. Bile is the daily key to absorbing and assimilating fat as well as serving as the toxic waste dump for excess chemicals, hormones, drugs, heavy metals and other toxins that eventually need to be eliminated by the body.

If you have a persistent roll of fat at your waistline, your liver may have stopped processing fat—due to a bile shortage—and begun storing it!

Remember that fat—not carbohydrates—is the preferred fuel source for your body’s trillions of cells. Even your cell membranes and vital organs are full of fat. That’s why your brain is over 50% fat, your liver is nearly 5 pounds of fat and your kidneys, retinas, and endocrine system are composed of fat.

Without enough bile, your body simply can’t absorb the fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A (the infection fighter), Vitamin E (the fertility vitamin), Vitamin K (the bone health healer) and Vitamin D (the healing hormone-like vitamin that increases immunity and wards off breast and colon cancers).

The truth is, you may be able to live without your gallbladder but you can’t be healthy without quality, free-flowing bile. This thick, greenish-yellow fluid plays a critical role in your body’s functions, including:

– Maintaining a healthy cholesterol balance
– Breaking down dietary fats into usable fatty acids
– Helping your body break down dietary cholesterol

The Most Overlooked Detoxifier

Bile is one of the liver’s premier detox mechanisms so the consequences of inadequate bile go far beyond the inability to lose weight. If the liver can’t clear fats, then it most likely can’t break down hormones or other metabolic waste products either, and you can end up with hot flashes, night sweats, cysts, migraines and depression.

To put it another way, bile is one of the most underrated and ignored methods our bodies utilize to move out toxins. The quantity of bile your body makes is directly proportional to the quantity of toxins you can eliminate.

There is already a 75% bile deficiency by the time allergies, arthritis, and inflammation in joints and muscles develop. By the time cancer or chronic illness is diagnosed, a whopping 90% deficit has already occurred.

How to Encourage Bile Production in the Body

To produce the best bile, you need six specific nutrients. These are choline, taurine, beet root, pancreatic lipase, ox bile, and collinsonia root, which are all found in UNI KEY’s Bile Builder.

This is what they do:

Choline: Assists with fat digestion and is the Rx for fatty liver affecting nearly 50% of us.
Taurine: Helps bile to excrete chemicals detoxed by the liver, promotes increased bile acid production and reduces cholesterol levels in the blood and liver.
Beet Root: Contains betaine which thins the bile and helps to prevent the formation of gallstones. Betaine is also a rich source of hydrochloric acid which is critical for digestion and triggers the release of bile from the gallbladder.
Pancreatic Lipase: Helps breakdown fats as a digestive enzyme.
Ox Bile: Provides essential bile salts for those with low bile production or without gallbladders. Bile deficiency is especially common for those over age 60.
Collinsonia Root: Removes gallstones and prevents constipation which results from bile salt supplementation. This herb used traditionally for centuries for this purpose.

Whether you’re one of the millions of Americans who are missing a gallbladder or are having fat digestion or detox issues, bile is your missing link.

Take Their Word for It

“I am 61 and I have gallbladder, but I have digestive issues and I am at a weight plateau with only about 6 pounds to go. I started taking Bile Builder and it has changed my life. My digestive issues are gone! In fact, I forget that I have a stomach. And the scale has begun to move again. Great stuff!!” —Cheryl E.

“I just started taking Bile Builder after undergoing gallbladder removal 2 months ago. I was desperate thinking my digestive system would keep me tethered to a bathroom forever! Now, after 2 weeks of taking this amazing supplement before each meal, my stomach cramping and diarrhea is gone and I’m nearly back to normal eating. I just ordered 3 more bottles; the quality is excellent and the shipments arrive quickly. Thanks for giving me back my freedom!” —Andrea D.

“I have had my gallbladder our for about 14 years. I had heard about using ox bile and enzymes several years ago. I have used different digestive enzyme products and had added in an ox bile supplement this past year. They worked okay, but sometimes I would feel like they weren’t really helping. I have used lots of different supplements to try to help my digestion, but Bile Builder is one of the few that I could really tell a difference with. When I take it with meals I just feel like my digestion works better. I don’t feel as heavy or bloated when I take it. I really think the combination of ingredients makes a difference for me. Trying to take things separately just wasn’t as effective for me. I really like this product.” —gjam

“Bile Builder is helping me keep my gallbladder!!! I was told it needed to come out. It’s now eight weeks later and I’ve had no more pain and still have my gallbladder. I feel great and am now at a point where I’m trying to add more things back into my diet. Still no problems!! I’m a fan!!” —Theresa W.

Bile Builder will deliver 6 stellar miracle workers to your body, helping it to produce and thin bile, as well as get it moving so that it can do its job and not gunk up the bile ducts or form stones.

You may have overlooked bile for years—or even a lifetime—so here’s your chance for some real spring cleaning from the inside out.

• Mary Ann April 2, 2017 - 1:48 pm Reply

Can I use UNI KEY if I don`t have a problem with bile?
    I am not 100% sure about not having a problem but my diet has
    been poor for some time now. I have just started juicing and
    including avocados etc. into my smoothies for healthy fats.
    I also would like to add, I have COPD and I am on oxygen 24/7
    and I tend to get really nervous at the thoughts of taking or
    starting anything new for fear of my breathing aspect and if
    something is going to interfere with my condition.
    In spite of the COPD (since 2008) and the poor diet, I would
    have to say that I am fairly healthy.

• Team ALG April 3, 2017 - 10:33 am Reply

Mary Ann, you can use the Bile Builder to help you with digesting the healthy fats you are eating and producing quality bile, even when you have your gallbladder. There is no reason that any of the ingredients would interfere with your breathing.

• Lesley ferguson May 14, 2018 - 5:05 pm Reply

Hi where do you get uni key from

• Zee April 3, 2017 - 7:31 am Reply

What is the ox bile and if it’s an animal source, what do people do who are vegan or have religious situations where they can’t use it?

• Team ALG April 3, 2017 - 10:38 am Reply

Zee, ox bile is bovine bile. If you do not wish to take an animal product you could take Liver Lovin Formula (artichoke, taurine and chlorophyll), some beet root powder and digestive enzymes.

• stephanie April 3, 2017 - 10:46 am Reply

are there any traces of blood in it?

• Team ALG April 3, 2017 - 5:03 pm Reply

Stephanie, there is no reason why there would be blood in the ox
    bile.

• anne April 4, 2017 - 7:53 pm Reply

Can someone tell me: How large is this pill? Is it a capsule? A tablet? A softgel?

• Team ALG April 6, 2017 - 1:25 pm Reply

Hi Anne, is average size capsule.

• Diane April 6, 2017 - 10:26 am Reply

I am so confused – I do have the bile builder and the CLA but worried about adding into my other supplements. I have high cholesterol so I just started taking Red Rice Yeast and a liver tonic that has milk thistle and other vitamins in it. I do have digestive enzymes but keep forgetting to take that with a meal. Is there anything in the bile builder that could result in a problem with the other supplements?

• Team ALG April 6, 2017 - 1:28 pm Reply

Hi Diane, there is nothing in Bile Builder that would be a problem with the other supplements you mentioned.

• Kami Gilbert April 12, 2017 - 6:11 pm Reply

If I take high blood pressure meds and calcium can I still take the bile builder? I have had my gallstones and gallbladder removed and have had gastric bypass. I still need to lose a lot. But since I had those two procedures I have had major bathroom issues. Will bile builder help?

• Team ALG April 14, 2017 - 11:13 am Reply

Kami, there is no contraindication in taking Bile Builder. Taking it could help with your bathroom issues, as you are digesting your fat better.

• Karin April 7, 2017 - 3:24 am Reply

I just learned,that Unikey does not ship to Germany. Do you know any other form I could get hold of your supplement? Or is there any similar product on the market which I could buy in Germany? I am so convinced that it is the exact solution to my problems (I am also a Hashimoto’s patient.

• Team ALG April 7, 2017 - 9:36 am Reply

Karin, If you can have the Bile Builder shipped to a friend in another country or even to a US military base in Germany you could get it that way. If not, look for a product that contains ox bile, taurine and beet root.

• Kathleen April 8, 2017 - 4:14 pm Reply

I have had chronic diarrhea since last summer. I finally went to a Gastroenterologist, Who ordered tests and prescribed cholestyramine to sequester excess bile acids. It worked, but my diarrhea returned a couple of weeks after getting off the medication. Can this supplement help me, too?

• Abiodun April 13, 2017 - 9:13 am Reply

Hi. ,

I need some help with testosterone boosting supplements. I have been diagnosed as having baseline low testosterone. Please help

• Team ALG April 13, 2017 - 11:49 am Reply

Abiodun, Pregnenolone is a steroid hormone that is a precursor to all the other steroid hormones, including testosterone. It could help boost your levels. It is available at unikeyhealth.com.

• Victoria June 13, 2017 - 2:40 pm Reply

Hi I believe I am having gallbladder issues since I have chronic bloating, constiption, inability to digest fats, and weight gain. In addition I have symptoms of estrogen dominance after supplementing with estradiol as well as severe moonface, which I read can be an adrenal issue. Are the adrenal and gallbladder directly related and can bile builder help the issues?

• Team ALG June 13, 2017 - 4:08 pm Reply

Victoria, A sluggish liver can retard your adrenal fatigue recovery and even worsen it. There are many … As a result, the gallbladder can become clogged as well. Yes, taking Bile Builder can help with this.

• Mary July 29, 2017 - 8:31 am Reply

I went to order bile builder and found out you dont deliver to australia,as i tried to order
    Its a shame as its on the internet to order,but you cant.

• Team ALG October 28, 2017 - 2:17 pm Reply

Mary: Oh no — are you sure? Do email daves@unikeyhealth.com to see if UNI KEY now sends to Australia.

• Cris F. December 5, 2017 - 4:36 pm Reply

Are bile supplements only available/consumable in capsule form? I have a really tough time swallowing pills. If there are alternatives that can be recommended, that’d be appreciated.

• Team ALG December 5, 2017 - 4:44 pm Reply

Cris, you could always open the capsule and put it in water or mix it with food. It only comes as a capsule.

• Linda F. January 14, 2018 - 1:02 pm Reply

Is there any reason to take more than the 2 capsules per meal? Like say for a meal when you know the fat content is higher than usual? Sometimes I feel I could use more help. Any problem with taking more?

• Angela February 15, 2018 - 9:32 pm Reply

I seem to have the opposite, not diarrhea, constipation since having my gallbladder removed. Will bile salt help?

• amy March 9, 2018 - 6:54 am Reply

Im struggling to gain and maintain weight I definitely have some digestive issues, IBS and possible SIBO. I recently had slightly elevated AST and a liver scan which show mild fatty infiltration which was shocking as my trigs are 44 my ldl is 110 and ldl is 90. I am only 100 lbs and 5.2.5 athletic and very low body fat. I actually want to gain body fat. part of why I think I struggle to gain weight and gain fat is im not absorbing everything I eat. in lots of research it seems stimulating bile production can help flush fat out of liver for the potential NAFLD but also help me absorb what I eat and gain weight. but reading here it looks like stimulating Bile would actually create weight loss. can you elaborate?

• Ann Louise Gittleman March 9, 2018 - 3:10 pm Reply

Team ALG here: Amy, When you are not digesting the fat very well that you eat it can end up in storage and add to your weight gain problems. Especially if you are eating the healthy fats that are recommended on the Fat Flush Plan you want your body to have the weight loss advantages of those fats. That’s how it helps a person lose weight. You can take Bile Builder to help you improve your fat digestion to better absorb all the fats that you eat. You will gain weight based on digesting and absorbing MORE fat than is suggested on the Fat Flush Plan. Gaining weight is also a function of how much you eat.

• Anne-Marie March 21, 2018 - 2:16 pm Reply

I too have had my gallbladder out and have many related problems.
    Do you deliver to New Zealand?
    Or can you recommend a website that sells your product to my country. Many thanks Anne-Marie

• Team ALG April 10, 2018 - 1:13 pm Reply

Mike, Bile Builder not only helps to digest fat, with the ox bile and choline but it also thins the bile so that your liver is producing quality bile that won’t clog the liver. It also helps detox the liver and prevent stones from forming. The product you mentioned only has bile salts.

• Annie April 15, 2018 - 6:45 am Reply

I RECENTLY HAD A ULTRASOUND FOR ELEVATED LIVER FUNCTION AND RESULTS WERE FATTY INFILTRATION OF LIVER, FATTY FILTRATION OF PANCREAS AND GALLBLADDER SLUDGE. I WAS THINKING TRYING THE BILE BUILDER , WHAT DO YOU THINK..

• Joanne Gavlick April 16, 2018 - 7:46 am Reply

Can of bile cause severe hot flashes? I experienced this for the second time trying it, and need help because I don’t have my gall bladder, am severely bloated & gassy (I look pregnant), and gained 40 lbs. in 6 months. Am 64 and on BHRT w/o testosterone, Nature Throid (hypothyroidism) and fungus (gut & systemic). I am a mess. Please help.

• Team ALG April 16, 2018 - 9:33 am Reply

Joanne, since producing quality bile will help with the recirculating of your hormones you may need to decrease the amounts in your BHRT.

• Team ALG April 16, 2018 - 9:28 am Reply

Annie, People with these conditions have had good results using the Bile Builder.

• Teri April 25, 2018 - 5:51 pm Reply

My grandson has a liver disease, maybe PSC, not exactly sure, but his bile ducts don’t work correctly, causing the bile to not be able to flow correctly. His father has the same thing; had 2 liver transplants and has just been given a couple of months to live as he now has cancer in his liver, and he is only 45. What would you suggest?

• Team ALG April 26, 2018 - 1:12 pm Reply

Teri, Your grandson could benefit from having thinner bile. The Bile Builder has ingredients that will help with this.

• Kay May 7, 2018 - 2:46 pm Reply

Can you explain how “Sciatica-like pains” can be caused from bile deficiency/issues as you note in your article above? thanks for clarification and information.

• Team ALG May 14, 2018 - 8:47 am Reply

Pain can be felt in your abdominal area when you are not digesting fat due to having a bile deficiency.

• Cindy May 30, 2018 - 11:13 am Reply

Could this nerve pain be a burning on the right lower quadrant of my stomach and along the front of my hip? Something I’m eating is causing spasms and burning in this area inside my hip bone. I had my galbladder out when I was 19, 20 years ago. My chiropractor thinks this may be related to not having enough bile. Have you heard of any symptoms like this? Thank you!

• Team ALG May 30, 2018 - 12:01 pm Reply

Cindy, we have reports of pain in the stomach when someone is not digesting their fats properly. The pain you are describing sounds like your colon is experiencing the spasms and burning. It’s possible that not having enough bile or having it released at the proper time could cause undigested fat to end up in the colon causing pain.

• Cindy May 30, 2018 - 3:13 pm

Thank you!

• Katie May 14, 2018 - 9:44 am Reply

I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago. I have really bad bloating and constipation. Will bile builder help with this? I have read that bile salt supplementation can make constipation worse so I have been afraid to try bile builder.

• Team ALg May 14, 2018 - 11:42 am Reply

Katie, people have said that the Bile Builder has helped them with bloating and constipation. They did not find the bile salts to be a problem in this regard.

• Gabrielle Martin May 21, 2018 - 1:22 pm Reply

I have been diagnosed as skinny fat; fatty liver.
    would this Bile Builder help to rid the fat from my liver or should I be taking other supplements?
    Gabrielle

• Team ALG May 21, 2018 - 2:17 pm Reply

Gabrielle,

Yes, the Bile Builder will help you get rid of the fat in your liver.

• Katie May 23, 2018 - 4:50 am Reply

Can you use bile builder while pregnant?

• Team ALG May 23, 2018 - 6:57 am Reply

Katie, due to the herbs in the Bile Builder it would be better not to take it. You can take HCL+2 to get ox bile and Liver Lovin Formula, which includes chlorophyll, artichoke and taurine, for liver detox and support.

• Charlotte June 24, 2018 - 4:14 pm Reply

I only have 13.4% gallbladder function and i have lost 15 pounds. Can bile builder help me keep my gallbladder?

• Team ALG June 25, 2018 - 8:21 am Reply

Charlotte, Yes the Bile Builder can help thin the bile to decongest the liver and keep stones from forming. It will also help you digest fat. You may also wish to take some phosphoric acid to help dissolve the existing stones more quickly. Congratulations on your 15 lb weight loss.

• Shaie June 25, 2018 - 9:25 am Reply

I recently found out that I have gallstones. Will this help dissolve and get rid of already formed stones? If so, how much would I need to take to not only dissolve those stones but help with regular function of the breaking up fats and gallbladder function? And, can you give an estimate about how long it could take?

• Marla June 28, 2018 - 11:24 pm Reply

Can this product be taken if the bile duct is blocked?

• Team ALG June 29, 2018 - 2:17 pm Reply

Marla, since Bile Builder helps thin the bile it should just make it easier for the bile to exit the gallbladder. If your bile duct is severely blocked you may wish to consult your doctor before taking any supplement.

• Shaie June 29, 2018 - 9:14 am Reply

Thank you for answering my previous question, I’m sorry it was a repeat and already answered! I completely missed the discussion on it.

I am concerned about taking phosphoric acid, it sounds like some pretty scary stuff and can have bad side effects. Is there a suggestion on how long to take it for? A maximum dose? I’m so tired of this gallbladder pain.

Thank you against for taking the time to answer these questions! I really appreciate it.

• Team ALG June 29, 2018 - 2:23 pm Reply

Shaie, when taken according to the directions on the box the Standard Process Phosfood has been safe. Just take the amount recommended on the box 10 drops in water 3 times per day. Start by taking it for one month.

• Kathy July 1, 2018 - 11:14 pm Reply

If i have severe gut dysbiosis from mold illness & from having high doses of steroids in nerve blocks,could this help my gut? I have cindtipation & black tarry stools & doing coffee enemas to detox. I have my gall bladder but concerned i have parasites & infections from being immune compromised.

• Team ALG August 7, 2018 - 8:44 am Reply

Kathy, based on your comment the herbal formulas to eliminate parasites would be helpful. It is a one month cleanse using a tincture, Verma-Plus and a capsule form Para-key. We’ve seen people get rid of their parasite problems using them. https://unikeyhealth.com/products/my-colon-cleansing-kit

• Kathryn August 3, 2018 - 6:07 pm Reply

I’ve been ill for the past year, and back in March I found out I had elevated bilirubin in my blood as well as hypothyroidism. I sometimes have mild pain in my gallbladder area, yet both my ultrasound and functioning test cane back normal. I feel toxic, I have a lot of brain fog and extreme fatigue. This all seemed to become even worse since I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago. I’d like some more info on why the herbs are contraindicated for pregnancy, as well as links to products that are safe and can help me in a similar way. Thank you so much!!

• Team ALG August 7, 2018 - 1:00 pm Reply

Kathryn, it sounds like you could benefit from liver detox. You need to be cautious when you are pregnant. Liver Lovin Formula can be supportive for your liver and has been taken by pregnant women with no issues. Most herbs are not recommended while pregnant because there is only empirical evidence of their safety. Some herbs do have a folk history of being used and you can find women’s groups that share these regularly. https://unikeyhealth.com/products/liver-lovin-formula

• Lisa August 11, 2018 - 1:03 pm Reply

Have you had anyone use Bile Builder to resolve Keto rash?

• Team ALG August 15, 2018 - 1:52 pm Reply

Lisa, We have never heard from anyone that used Bile Builder to resolve Keto rash. The rash is related to the acetone in sweat when the body is in ketosis.

• Katie August 17, 2018 - 7:12 am Reply

I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago. How long does it take for bile builder to help relieve symptoms of bloating and constipation? How long should I give it to know if it’s going to help?