The epidemic that can trigger weight gain, hinder digestion and zap energy.
Over 20 years ago, the Chief of Pathobiology at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Peter Weina, PhD, FACP, told me, “we have a tremendous parasite problem right here in the United States—it’s just not being identified.”
And that assertion couldn’t be truer today. A focus of my work since my book Guess What Came to Dinner? Parasites and Your Health came out in 1991, most people still dismiss parasites as a third-world concern. But, a study in The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene found that 32% of a nationally representative sample of 2,896 people tested positive for parasitic infections, and at least 48 states have fought measurable outbreaks.
It’s time that this epidemic finally
Researchers at Penn State in 2006 showed for the first time that metabolic syndrome and its major symptom, obesity and insulin resistance are not unique to humans, but can be induced by a protozoan intestinal infection. In the study, dragonflies that were infected with gut
If you’ve tried everything to lose weight to no avail, this study may offer the explanation you’ve been looking for. And, that’s not all. Parasites are also responsible for an enormous panorama of human health problems. Within our bodies, these critters consume our food and nutrients, producing toxic wastes, and eventually even destroying our tissues and cells. Essentially, parasites can make us very sick!
As I’ve explained to clients for decades, there are numerous warning signs including:
- Food and environmental allergies (parasites irritate and sometimes perforate the intestinal lining, increasing bowel permeability to large undigested molecules and activating the body’s immune response, causing allergic reactions)
Anemia(if enough parasites are present, you can lose enough blood to cause iron deficiency or anemia)
- Constipation (some worms, because of their shape and size, can block the bile duct and intestinal tract, making elimination difficult and infrequent)
- Gas and bloating (some parasites live in the upper small intestine, making persistent abdominal distention a frequent sign of uninvited guests)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (parasites can inflame the intestinal cell wall, leading to various GI symptoms and malabsorption of vital nutrients)
- Joint and muscle aches/pains (some parasites can migrate and encyst in joint fluids and muscles, leading to chronic inflammation)
- Skin conditions (parasites can cause allergic skin reactions: eczema, hives, rashes, sores)
- Inability to lose or gain weight
- Plus, overall fatigue, dark circles under the eyes, and grinding of the teeth
If a few of these signs sound familiar, it may be high time for a cleanse.
Watch this video for my
Cleanse Parasites Naturally – the program that’s helped my clients lose as much as 10 lbs in 1 week!
Research shows that natural ingredients—black walnut, bromelain, butternut, cranberry, pomegranate, grapefruit seed, cloves, slippery elm, wormwood—can help combat parasites and other pathogens.
Based on over 40 years of combined experience and research with thousands of people, My Colon Cleansing Kit uses these ingredients to offer one of the most advanced, but safe and gentle, internal cleansing methods available today.
It contains three products to target accumulated waste, organisms, and toxins —Verma-Plus, a liquid formula containing herbs used by Native Americans for centuries to help clear the body of worms; Para-Key, capsules containing the most gentle yet effective botanicals to help eliminate microscopic organisms like protozoa; and Flora-Key, a 5-strain probiotic formula to recolonize the GI tract with beneficial bacteria to crowd out pathogens.
Used according to directions, this kit helps to eliminate parasites while promoting healthy digestion and immunity. If you still have bloating and gas after the first 30 days, then consider another round of the program. Most people clear their systems in 60 to 90 days. Children who weigh between 40 and 80 pounds can take half the adult dosage in the Para-Key and Verma-Plus components for effective results.
For a more definite diagnosis…
If you or anyone in your family shows signs of parasites (and your health care practitioner lacks experience with these kinds of infections), you may want to consider the Parasite Flexi-Test which allows you to collect saliva and stool samples in the privacy of your own home. After the lab analyzes your samples, my office reviews your results, and you’ll receive personalized recommendations for diet, lifestyle and supplementation changes. If you have any questions about testing, call UNI KEY customer service at 800-888-4353.
Since writing Guess What Came to Dinner?, I’ve successfully
– Click Book to purchase –