It’s time to wipe the slate clean and clear the decks….so you are fully ready and energized to “deck those halls” for the holidays. Thankfully, you can with my all-in-one detox known as the Super-GI Cleanse. This carefully created formula contains all the ingredients you need to clear the intestines of underlying parasites (Butternut root bark), heavy metals and radiation (Irish moss), and five various fibers (soluble and insoluble) to gently and effectively remove accumulated wastes. These fibers act like a broom to sweep the debris out of the digestive tract. Their extremely high water-absorbing capacity lubricates old fecal matter dried on the colon waste for a softer, more normal evacuation. And their tremendous swelling capacity lets them absorb toxins and waste materials stored in the body. Super-GI Cleanse was designed to eliminate toxins, promote regularity, increase energy levels, reduce gas and bloating, and increase nutrient absorption.
Super-GI Cleanse also contains an enzyme blend to help with proper digestion, healthy flora essential for restoring nutrient absorption and proper elimination, and cranberry powder to help with pH balance – critical in protecting us from becoming a breeding ground for parasites, yeast, and other toxins that commonly affect our immune systems.
Here’s a summary of the ingredients that I have incorporated in the Super-GI Cleanse:
- Cranberry powder, a substance rich in organic acids that appear to function as natural digestive enzymes to assist in the elimination of parasites and worms from every organ, tissue, and system, especially the lymphatics. Cranberry powder also helps with pH balance – so critical in protecting us from becoming a breeding ground for microorganisms, yeast, and other toxins.
- Psyllium seed husk fiber, the “carbohydrate gum” found in the cell wall of psyllium, known for its ability to absorb water and speed bowel transit time.
- Flaxseed fiber, an abundant source of lignan precursors, which exhibit properties such as anticancer, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral activity.
- Apple pectin, the gel-forming properties of which are responsible for lowering cholesterol by binding the cholesterol and bile acids in the gut and promoting their excretion.
- Alfalfa leaves, high in saponins, which help to reduce serum cholesterol levels and possibly reverse atherosclerotic plaque.
- Butternut root bark, a key herb to help prevent and ward off parasites. It is known for ages as one of the safest and mildest laxatives while helping in the secretion of bile.
- Fennel seed, a natural digestive aid that helps to eliminate flatulence.
- Peppermint leaves, used for centuries to aid digestion, absorb intestinal gas, inhibit constipation and diarrhea, and stimulate the secretion of bile. Peppermint also has the ability to fight off and eliminate microorganisms such as parasites, influenza, and many other viruses.
- Irish moss, a bulk laxative that soothes and coats the complete GI tract and helps eliminate heavy metals and radiation.
- Licorice root, a protector and healer of irritated mucous membranes that also supports adrenal gland function.
- Aniseed, an antispasmodic that helps eradicate bloating and gas.
- A special enzyme blend that targets digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
- A probiotic blend that enhances immunity and helps with the absorption of the B vitamins and vitamin K.
With the holiday season fast approaching, let’s get a jumpstart on our New Year’s resolutions to lose those excess pounds and feel lighter, cleaner, healthier and more vital as we head into 2021!
And remember… The best of health is paid with good intestines. 😊