Mark your calendar for November 12th!
Low-fat is dead. But is high-fat better? Moreover, is it appropriate for every body? Here are the two best ways to learn about fats.
You can sign up for The Fat Summit 2—free and online from November 7-14, 2016. The first Fat Summit was such a hit that organizers—my friend, Dr. Mark Hyman and the fabulous Dr. Carrie Diulus—just knew that more light needed to be shed on this hot topic. They have brought together over 30 of the world’s top experts to dispel the biggest MYTHS about fat, and reveal the latest research about how to eat, move and supplement your diet for improved health and longevity.
During these interviews, you’ll dive deep into the following topics:
• Biohacking your biology and weight loss with healthy fats
• Truths about saturated fat, cholesterol, butter, sugar, carbs and more
• Review and discussion of the latest articles on fat and weight loss
• Digestion of fats through supplementation
• Effects of dietary fat on fertility
• Importance of community for making/sustaining healthy lifestyle choices
• How eating more fat complements/combats other dietary approaches
• Best practices for maintaining your weight and healthy eating habits
During my talk on November 12th, I’ll discuss How to Get the Most Out of Your Fats. You’ll learn:
• Why you should eat “smart fats”
• The connection between the gallbladder and faulty fat metabolism
• How to aid digestion of fats through supplementation
Of course, after you’ve learned the “skinny” about these delicious, healthy fats and why they’re truly fabulous for your body, it will be the perfect time to embark on a new fat-friendly lifestyle eating plan.
My book, The New Fat Flush Plan, will not only teach you about fats, but it will also set you up for an easy-to-follow lifestyle eating plan that’s laid out in stages. This allows you to shed the pounds—and keep them off for good!
In addition, The New Fat Flush Plan presents:
• NEW Three-Day Ultra Fat Flush Tune-Up for quicker cleansing and results
• NEW health revelations linking the gallbladder and liver to thyroid health
• NEW hidden weight gain factors that explain why it’s not your fault you’re fat
• NEW meals, menus, and shopping lists
• NEW tips for managing insulin, hormone, and stress levels
• NEW slimming smart fats and sweeteners
• NEW gluten-free tips for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance
The holidays are such a joyous time, but they can also be coupled with anxiety as we prepare for the season of sweets and heavy eats. But with The Fat Summit 2 and The New Fat Flush Plan you’ll have your game plan in place long before the gum drops and gingerbread cookies inundate your office.