Try these easy and delicious tailor-made smoothies.
Who doesn’t love a smoothie? They’re delicious, and if made right, packed with a treasure trove of nutrients. Let’s start with the foundation – the protein. The best and purest out there is UNI KEY’s Whey and Body Proteins.
With 20 grams of protein per serving, whether your goal is to lose weight, maintain your weight or build lean muscle, UNI KEY’s Fat Flush Whey is exactly what you’re looking for. This non-denatured whey is made from healthy and highly regarded A2 milk protein and not a trace of A1. Linked to juvenile diabetes, digestive problems, and cardiovascular issues, A1 protein has a nasty reputation for a reason. You’ll find A1 in most cow’s milk in North America, which is why I recommend setting down that glass of milk and picking up a smoothie.
Perhaps even more important than what it does contain is what it doesn’t. UNI KEY’s Whey contains absolutely no GMOs, hormones, gluten, egg, soy, corn, added sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors, preservatives, pesticide residues, and synthetic fillers. They also third-party test each and every batch for heavy metals, which is something a lot of those whey giants can’t say.
For those of you who are looking for a vegan option, then UNI KEY’s Fat Flush Body Protein is going to be your best choice. This pea and rice protein also contains 20 grams of protein per serving, is third-party tested and free of the same nasty ingredients as its whey sibling. Unlike many other rice proteins, it’s virtually heavy metal-free – particularly of arsenic, cadmium and lead that are so prevalent in vegan brands. It’s sweetened with all-natural stevia and the pre-biotic, inulin to nourish the bacteria in your GI tract.
I recommend adding cran-water (made with only pure cranberry juice) to any smoothie, but especially recommend it with Body Protein. It can be a bit chalky and cran-water does the trick to counteract that, as well as boost your lymphatic system and aid to emulsify fat deposits via the flavonoids, enzymes and organic acids contained in cranberry.
The Basic Smoothie Recipe
– 8 ounces water or cran-water
– 1 scoop Whey Protein or Body Protein
– 1 serving fresh or frozen fruit
– 1 tablespoon organic oil (flax or coconut)
– 1 scoop of Daily Greens (to optimize pH, DNA replication, DNA renewal and cleansing)
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds
– Ice cubes (optional)
Combine fruit, both powders, and water in a blender. Add oil, seeds, and add-ins. Blend all ingredients to desired consistency.
Now, for the perfect personalized add-ins for your best smoothie.
1) To whittle your middle, add two tablespoons of non-GMO soy or sunflower lecithin granules.
2) To fire up your metabolism, add one-quarter teaspoon of cayenne.
3) To fight carb cravings, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
4) To boost your antioxidant levels, add one-half teaspoon of turmeric.
5) To detox, add one-half teaspoon of cream of tartar, which is high in potassium.
6) To encourage regularity, add one tablespoon of flax seeds.
7) To boost collagen, add one tablespoon of Great Lakes gelatin.
8) To blast bloating, add five grams of fennel seed.
9) To regular blood sugar, add one-quarter teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon.
10) To clear your complexion, add one-quarter teaspoon basil.
11) To soothe your tummy, add one-quarter teaspoon powder ginger.
May these delicious smoothies allow you a chance to get creative and design the best meal or snack to fit your specific needs.
À votre santé!
Thanks for this blog. I can’t tolerate any whey but the Fat Flush Whey and now I know why!! Love my morning smoothies.
Thank you for this great recipe, Ann Louise! Particularly the list of add-ins to target our specific health issues!!
I do so appreciate the list of add-in ingredients. I will getting some of the sunflower lecithin granules today to whittle the middle. I have been trying for a year to do that. Thank you.
Hi, thank you so much for the list of add in. I am excited to get started as soon as my whey and greens get here thank you so much. I love you and what you have done for my body.
Is the cran water and smoothies okay to have if your breastfeeding? Along with any supplements that would be safe? I really need to work on getting rid of my mid section but would prefer continuing breastfeeding.
Yes, this is all food and can be consumed when you are breastfeeding.
Tell us more about the gelatin for collagen
Collagen is a good source of amino acids. While it’s not a complete protein source, collagen does contain many essential amino acids, providing 18 of the 20 amino acids your body needs to create protein.Gelatin is simply the cooked form of collagen, and it’s one of the best and most convenient ways to ingest the important amino acids in collagen.