Whip up a special brunch this weekend.
The weekend is upon us! What better time to enjoy a relaxing morning with your loved ones delighting in a delicious (and nutritious) brunch? For some of you, the weather may even be warm enough to set up your spread outside under the spring sunshine. Whether you’re gazing at the budding blooms from inside or out, I’ve prepared a Fat Flush-friendly menu that you and your companions will love.
I hope you enjoy—and do remember to prepare your overnight oats Saturday evening!
Simple Sweet Potato Hash
—Phase 3; Makes 6 servings
• 1 tablespoon avocado oil
• ½ pound nitrate-free turkey bacon, diced
• ½ cup onion, chopped
• 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
• 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into small cubes
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat.
• Add the avocado oil and turkey bacon. (If the turkey bacon is a little fatty, add the oil after crisping.)
• Stir and cook until the bacon begins to crisp.
• Add the onion and red bell pepper.
• Stir and cook until the veggies soften.
• Add the sweet potatoes and sea salt.
• Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes become tender and browned.
• Sprinkle in the thyme leaves.
• Crack an egg, one for each portion, on top of the hash when the potatoes are almost done. Cover and cook until desired doneness.
Honey Pear Overnight Chia
—Phase 3; Makes 4 servings
• 4 (16-ounce) jars
• 1 cup organic oats
• 4 teaspoons chia seeds
• 4 teaspoons organic honey
• 2 2⁄3 cups no-sugar-added coconut or almond milk
• 1 cup pears, sliced
• In each jar add ¼ cup of oats, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 2⁄3 cup of coconut or almond milk.
• Add lids and shake each jar until the contents are fully combined.
• Remove the lids, add ¼ cup of the pears to each jar, gently mix, again add the lids, and refrigerate overnight.
Fat Flush Cranmosa
—Phase 1; Makes 1 servings
• 1 oz 100% unsweetened cranberry juice
• 8 oz filtered sparkling water
• Organic champagne
• Gentle stir all ingredients together.
• If using champagne, add last and gently stir.
For even more Fat Flush recipes, advice, motivation, and more, pre-order your copies of the upcoming fully updated Fat Flush companion books. They include:
The NEW Fat Flush Cookbook: The cookbook that changed dieting as we know it―updated with 100s of great recipes based on newly-revised Fat Flush protocols.
The NEW Fat Flush Journal and Shopping Guide: Fat Flush has never been easier with this companion journal and shopping guide!
The NEW Fat Flush Foods: Fat Flush Foods returns with over 70 of the world’s best fat blasting foods, seasonings, and supplements!
These recipes sound wonderful! Thanks so much!