The miracle cure I stumbled across on vacation.
When I boarded the plane to St. Thomas, one of the beautiful Virgin Islands in the Caribbean, I had no idea what an unexpected discovery I’d be making! It had been a good 15 years since my last “real vacation,” and it was long overdue. I was looking forward to some relaxation on white sands, dips in the sparking blue water and even a bit of sight-seeing here and there. So, I booked a private tour of the island with a very highly recommended guide to see what St. Thomas had to offer!
As luck would have it, the tour guide, David, was very interested in health. When he learned about my background and then discovered some of my books in the only health food store on the island, he was beside himself.
He couldn’t wait to take me to his friend “Pablo” who had a small farm with a roadside stand. Pablo cultivated a variety of tropical fruits. One in particular, known as soursop – also called graviola – was revered as Mother Nature’s most potent cancer combatant.
David told me about an experience he’d had with a woman during a recent excursion. When David stopped at Pablo’s roadside stand and saw the soursop fruit, she ran over and “kissed” it and began to cry. She told David that soursop had cured her throat cancer 10 months prior and she was now virtually “cancer-free.”
I vowed to learn more about this miraculous cure when I returned home.
Here’ s what I found out.
Nature’s Answer to Cancer
It’s purported to cure these types of cancers:
And as it turns out, a growing number professionals, survivors and researchers with a passion to eradicate cancer are “blowing the lid off” of this incredible fruit. In fact, the U.S. government conducted the first “official’ scientific study on graviola’s potential for curing cancer in 1976.
What is so amazing about graviola as a cancer treatment in lieu of chemotherapy is not just that it wipes out cancer cells. According to the September 2014 Health Sciences Institute Newsletter, several studies over the years have found that while it kills malignant cells (even proving effective in fighting cancer cells that have become resistant to chemotherapy), graviola also leaves the healthy cells alone.
Yet, graviola has been kept a secret.
Long story short, Big Pharma could NOT recreate the components of graviola in a lab and could not patent the natural fruit itself.
That would have been the end of graviola, if it wasn’t for one courageous researcher named Leslie Taylor. A cancer survivor herself, she authored Herbal Secrets of the Rainforest and The Healing Power of Rainforest Herbs. She formulated the products Graviola Max and Graviola Liquid Extract, through Rainforest Pharmacy.
There are a lot of “unproven” graviola formulas out there, which is why you may wish to stick with Rainforest Pharmacy’s reliable line.
Preparation Before Treatment
Prior to beginning the use of graviola, please note the following:
– If you’re treating prostate cancer, know that it’s common to see a slight increase in PSA numbers when you first begin treatment. This is believed to happen because the body will need to slough off dead skin cells.
– You should not combine graviola with Co-Q10, magnesium, vitamin C, and many B vitamins.
– It may lower blood pressure, so please check with your doctor before usage if you have low blood pressure or are taking low blood pressure medicine.
– Large single dosages may cause nausea. To avoid, take graviola with food.
– Long-term use may lower the count of friendly bacteria in your gut, so it’s a good idea to also take a probiotic daily. I recommend Flora-Key, which contains ten billion beneficial bacteria per serving.
– You should be doing this anyway, but be sure to faithfully consume your eight glasses of water each day.
I am enthralled with this remarkable rainforest fruit! It has a number of benefits beyond cancer as well. It fights arthritis, parasites, congestion, flu, ulcers, edema and stress, for starters.
I look forward to shedding light on “forbidden cures” in future blogs. Would love for you to share your thoughts!!