If imitation is considered the best form of flattery, then just take a look at all the copy-cat Fat Flush Waters online.
There sure are many different versions of my popular detox staple, Fat Flush Water but I have collected all my very best originals right here for your sipping enjoyment. An essential part of the Fat Flush Commandments, these waters help flush out toxins, reduce cellulite and help detox the liver.
Here are my Top 10 Fat Flush Waters to help get you ready for the fall season and help boost your immunity naturally.
- Cranberry H2O –This foundational Fat Flushing beverage helps melt away stubborn cellulite and release fluid from waterlogged tissues while decongesting the lymph. Simply add 8 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice or 3 tablespoons concentrate to 56 ounces plain filtered water. Or you can easily make your own pure cranberry juice. Wash 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries. Place the berries in a blender with 4 cups plain filtered water. Blend on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the cranberry mixture into a saucepan; heat over medium-high heat, being careful not to let the mixture boil. Decrease the heat to medium-low; simmer for about 30 minutes; remove from heat and let cool. Pour into a container and refrigerate.
- Hot Lemon Water – Sipping this palate-cleansing drink upon arising will gently help to flush both your liver and kidneys of accumulated toxins and wastes. Mix 1 cup of hot filtered water with the juice of ½ lemon or lime and enjoy first thing in the am.
- Spiced Lemon Toddy – A take-off on the Hot Lemon Water, adding a pinch of aromatic ginger and cinnamon gives your digestion a warming boost to kick-start elimination, especially in the cold weather. Combine 1 cup hot water with the juice of ½ lemon, a pinch of ground ginger and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Lemon Water with Rosemary – As a potent antioxidant and energy booster, rosemary makes a wonderful pairing with lemon in this water. Mix 2 springs rosemary with 1 sliced lemon in 1 pint of water.
- Green Life Cocktail – The Green Life Cocktail will purify your system in one green sweep. The added benefits of the probiotic Flora-Key and Cranberry H2O work together with chlorophyll-rich greens to clear the path for detoxification. Mix 1 teaspoon Uni Key Daily Greens with 1 teaspoon Uni Key Flora-Key and 8 ounces Cranberry H2O to aid the kidneys.
- Peppermint Water – Very refreshing, peppermint water is good for settling the digestive tract and calming to the nervous system as well. Mix 1 teaspoon fresh peppermint with 1 pint purified water. Place in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes. Strain and enjoy, hot or cold, to take the edge off of gas and bloat.
- Cucumber Water with Tarragon – This savory and elegant combination is high in antioxidants and long on flavor. Tarragon helps to eliminate parasites in children, acts like a natural diuretic, and supports digestive function. Add 1 bunch of Tarragon in 1 pint of filtered water. Add ½ sliced cucumber and let flavors meld together for about 2 hours.
- Grapefruit Water with Basil – Grapefruit and Basil are a perfect example of a perfect pairing. Basil helps ease nervous exhaustion, anxiety, colds, depression, substance abuse, and drug withdrawal. Mix 2 large basil sprigs into 1 pint of water. Add 1 small grapefruit, peeled and sliced, and let steep for a few hours.
- Parsley Water – Parsley is a great natural diuretic, high in potassium and other alkalinizing minerals. This water is very helpful for relief of painful urination. Place 1 teaspoon fresh parsley and 1 pint of purified water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes. Strain and enjoy, hot or cold.
- Fennel Water – Fennel is an excellent herb for relieving gas and indigestion. Used by mothers for years to control infant colic, fennel has a licorice-like taste that lends itself well to a refreshing beverage. In a small saucepan, add 1 teaspoon whole fennel seeds in 1 pint of purified water. Boil for about 15 to 20 minutes. Strain and enjoy hot or cold, garnished with a slice of orange.
Which Fat Flushing water is YOUR favorite?