How would you like to lose up to 12 pounds in just one week while sipping detox soup?
You’d be amazed at the difference a pot of soup can make! My Fat Flush Soup recipe first went viral almost a decade ago, and people around the world have collectively lost millions of pounds on it. It was inspired by a study from Penn State that showed how two detox soup meals each day can boost weight loss by 200 percent and cut hunger so you’re consuming 450 calories less per meal.
A lot of research has happened in the past decade, so while I was writing my latest book, Radical Metabolism, I decided to make a good thing even better and upgraded my famous soup recipe. Now, women are finding even the most stubborn weight is coming off – from diabetes, sluggish thyroid, menopause, autoimmune disease, and more – and they’re even losing 5 to 10 pounds in only one week! Success like this can’t be kept quiet, so Women’s World magazine just shared my upgraded slim-stimulating soup recipe with their readers.
The response has been so huge, that I decided it’s time to share my world famous recipe once again and show you how you can customize it for quick and easy weight loss. Let’s get started!
How You Can Shed Up to 12 Pounds in One Week
Detox soup’s on! With high fiber beans to help regulate your blood sugar and sweep toxins out of your body, lean protein to stimulate the release of stored body fat for energy, daikon radish to boost the production of glutathione – a potent antioxidant and the master detoxifier, turmeric to cleanse your liver and boost your fat-burning metabolism, and collagen-packed bone broth to boost detox and increase muscle mass while melting off excess fat, it’s no mystery why this “One Pot Wonder” detox soup is the best kept secret of determined dieters everywhere.
Let’s break down your daily detox soup meal plan for the next 7 days…
- Breakfast: Start your day with a protein-packed breakfast to get glucagon production ramped up, the hormone that mobilizes fat from storage. Smoothies are a great, quick and easy, on-the-go choice. Blend 8 ounces of water with 1 scoop of UNI KEY Health’s Whey Protein powder, 1 cup of organic frozen berries, 1 tablespoon of flax or hempseed oil, and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Or, you can try any of the protein rich breakfasts legal for Phase 1 of my Fat Flush plan – two eggs with veggies, for example.
- Lunch and Dinner: Enjoy up to 3 cups (24 ounces) of Detox Soup with an optional side salad. Alternatively, for one meal daily, you can substitute 5 ounces of lean protein and 2 cups non-starchy steamed vegetables for one soup meal.
- Drinks: Throughout the day, enjoy detoxifying dandelion or mint tea, lemon and water, plain water, or cran-water (100% unsweetened cranberry juice with water – 1 ounce of juice to 7 ounces water), with a goal of consuming at least 64 ounces of liquids each day.
- For a Quick Snack: Twice daily, you can choose a small serving of healthy fat with protein or fiber, OR non-starchy vegetables.
My NEW Fat Flush Detox Soup Recipe
Use high quality, organic ingredients
Serving size: 2 to 3 cups (makes 10 to 12 servings)
3 pounds of ground meat
2 onions, peeled and chopped
2 zucchini or summer squash, chopped
1 cup chopped daikon radish
1 tablespoon minced garlic
92 ounces bone broth
2 (15 ounce) cans of pinto, garbanzo, or black beans, rinsed and drained
2 (14 ounce) cans of crushed tomatoes
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons turmeric
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In saucepot over medium-high heat, cook 2 teaspoons of broth 30 sec. or until heated. Add ground meat. Cook 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; drain, if desired.
2. In same saucepot, cook onions, zucchini, daikon and garlic 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in cooked meat and all ingredients except cilantro and parsley. Cover; bring soup to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cilantro and parsley. Cover and simmer 5 minutes more. Soup can be stored up to 3 days in the refrigerator or frozen.
Customize My Detox Soup to Maximize Your Slimming Success
Since the Women’s World article hit the newsstands, I’ve been flooded with questions from dedicated dieters ready to take the soup plunge, but wanting to customize the recipe for their unique needs. Here are your top 3 questions answered:
1. What can I do to cut the cravings and shed my most stubborn pounds?
To set yourself up for maximum success, add my Fat Flush Kit. In the article, our success story Kathleen refers to this as her “starter kit”, because I recommend it to anyone starting on a new weight loss diet to wake up your fat-burning metabolism and jumpstart detox and weight loss. It contains three supplements, including Weight Loss Formula, which contains the turmeric mentioned in the article for its liver cleansing powers, along with an excellent detox multi, and fat-burning GLA-90. You can find the Fat Flush Kit here.
2. How can I incorporate this detox soup into my special diet?
Hearty vegetables, cleansing beans, power-packed lean protein and a tasty blend of warming spices are what make this soup so successful and unique. But I understand that not everyone has the same dietary needs, so I’ve made this soup versatile enough to accommodate everyone from vegan to Paleo, or those with special dietary needs. This article goes into detail on how to substitute every ingredient in the soup for equally healthy alternatives to fit your specific needs.
3. Once I lose the weight, how do I keep it off?
It feels great to lose 2 or 3 clothing sizes in just one week, and you’ll likely want to keep the momentum going and lose more weight, or simply maintain for the long-term. Once the 7 days of the Detox Soup plan are over, it’s time to find the long-term diet that works for your lifestyle and your individual needs. You can transition to my Fat Flush plan with its 3 customizable phases for as much weight loss as you desire, along with an easy-to-follow maintenance phase for your long-term lifestyle. Or, if you are a slow loser or have health issues that make it almost impossible to move the scale, transition to my Radical Metabolism plan to get the weight off for good and maintain your daily detox lifestyle.