Unlock answers with genetic testing.
Your genes are not your destiny, as the science of epigenics has taught us. You can overcome the DNA hand you were dealt by targeted lifestyle practices which include, diet, exercise, stress relief and the right nutritional supplementation.
I am fascinated with the human genome these days. But in order to get a better idea of my own genetics, I decided to use the services of a trusted friend and colleague, Dr. Sherrill Sellman whose Nutrigenomic Program was one of the most comprehensive I found. It was SO empowering to finally pinpoint the genetic deviations I inherited and learn how to upregulate them!
Not surprisingly, my personal test results showed that I have an inability to detoxify, and a problem metabolizing estrogen and metabolizing saturated fat. I immediately made changes in my daily regimen to enhance phase 1 and 2 liver detox enzymes. I increased my intake of ASEA (a redox signaling supplement) which studies have shown increases the body’s own ability to manufacture glutathione—the premier toxic waste eliminator.
Dr. Sellman turned me on to a specialized powdered supplement which is especially helpful to switch on my deviant estrogen metabolism gene and is made from broccoli sprouts, black cumin seed powder, chaga mushroom, Curcumin C3 (extracted from the roots of the turmeric plant), BioPerine (contained in certain black pepper plants), and Superoxide Dismutase – Extramel (a proprietary melon concentrate).
I now use only olive, avocado and macadamia nut oils to replace coconut oils in many recipes.
How can you benefit? Read ON!
Rewriting Your Genes for Your Best Health
Dr. Sherrill Sellman’s Nutrigenomic Program begins with conducting a genetic test. This is done by taking a swab on the inner cheek, which is then sent to a lab in Australia. Upon receiving your results, the next step is to schedule a 90-minute phone consultation with Dr. Sellman.
During this consult, she will have previously reviewed your results and will provide a specific nutritional, dietary and lifestyle roadmap based upon her findings in your genetic profile. This will include foundational nutritional recommendations intended to optimize your health and well-being.
It’s also important to note that this test only needs to be conducted once in your lifetime. Unlike other testing that records current levels of various elements in your body, the Nutrigenomic Program is uncovering your genetic foundation, which is stagnant.
Whether you simply want to prepare for the future or are suffering from chronic illness, this test is wonderful for anyone—including infants!
Each individual analysis contains:
• A recorded MP3 file of the consultation
• A colored presentation of the genetic results
• An explanation of the genetic results
• Individualized dietary recommendations and recommendations on lifestyle, based on the individual’s genetic makeup
• Additional points of interest and information
• Graphs and data indicating the role of your inherited tendencies
• Evaluation of your response to the basic types of nutrients, carbohydrates, saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids
• A review of a number of important health factors, such as genetic predisposition to obesity, inadequate cholesterol, triglyceride and blood sugar levels, bone density, etc.
• Based on your genetic makeup, an assessment of many other features, such as metabolic characteristics, exposure to oxidative stress, and other factors that influence diet and lifestyle
• The establishment of dietary guidelines and lifestyle guidance based on the findings from your personal genetic makeup
Unlock Genetic Doors
As a special limited time offer, Dr. Sellman is offering $50 off her Nutrigenomic Program for all ALG fans!
Please follow this link to the offer page where you’ll be able to download her free Nutrigenomics e-book and obtain the code for the special offer.
Note: You can purchase ASEA by calling (888) 438-5971 or emailing [email protected].