The New Thyroid Cure

The superstar supplement I bet you aren’t taking.

The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland located just below the larynx—and it plays a profound role in the behind-the-scenes of your health. Ladies should especially take note, as issues with this critical gland impact women eight times more often than men.

The health of your thyroid isn’t something that should be taken lightly. Problems have been linked to obesity, depression, brain fog, digestive disorders, heart disease, insulin resistance, osteoporosis, and even breast cancer.

When you consider all of the possible implications, the importance of taking care of your thyroid needs little explaining. And for those who are struggling to lose weight and keep it off, do note that the thyroid’s role in metabolism is crucial to achieving your goals.

A Whole Body Connection

So, how do you maintain optimum thyroid health? The complex and extensive interaction your thyroid maintains with your entire body makes it sensitive to upsets on many different fronts. It takes vigilance and care on your part to make sure you do not accidentally overload your metabolic crusader.

That’s where bile comes in. If you aren’t aware of—or are not yet convinced—of the significance of bile, then I am certain its role in thyroid function will remove all doubts. According to a study conducted at Tampere University Hospital in Finland, hypothyroidism is seven times more likely in people who experience reduced bile flow.

Why?

A study conducted by researchers that included thyroid specialist Dr. Antonio Bianco showed that the release of bile triggered the release of an enzyme that converts T4 to T3. This converstion is the very process that allows metabolism to take place in the body. Astoundingly, people in Bianco’s study who improved their bile health saw a whopping 53 percent increase in their metabolism.

A Bile Boost

To produce the best bile, you need six specific nutrients—choline, taurine, beet root, pancreatic lipase, ox bile, and collinsonia root. I formulated UNI KEY’s Bile Builder to include every member of this superstar six.

Here’s the breakdown:

• Choline: Assists with fat digestion and is the Rx for fatty liver affecting nearly 50% of us.

• Taurine: Helps bile to excrete chemicals detoxed by the liver, promotes increased bile acid production and reduces cholesterol levels in the blood and liver.

• Beet Root: Contains betaine which thins the bile and helps to prevent the formation of gallstones. Betaine is also a rich source of hydrochloric acid which is critical for digestion and triggers the release of bile from the gallbladder.

• Pancreatic Lipase: Helps breakdown fats as a digestive enzyme.

• Ox Bile: Provides essential bile salts for those with low bile production or without gallbladders. Bile deficiency is especially common for those over age 60.

• Collinsonia Root: Removes gallstones and prevents constipation which results from bile salt supplementation. This herb used traditionally for centuries for this purpose.

A Wealth of Knowledge

Yearning to learn more? I hope so! The Medicinal Supplements Summit is free and online from September 12th through September 19th, 2016. I will be joined by 36 other experts as we separate supplement “claims” from the truth, explain what constitutes a quality supplement so you can shop wisely, and share our wisdom about which supplements are the best to boost energy, lose weight, beat stress, improve brain function, and restore your entire body to its optimum state.

In my talk on September 16th, I’ll be discussing—you guessed it—bile! Please join me to learn more about how sluggish bile causes major health issues, why it’s needed to detox heavy metals, and what foods—alongside Bile Builder—help produce quality bile and improve flow.

Do register online for free today>> http://bit.ly/2b7cuTa.

If you’d like to own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace and keep for reference, you also have the option to order them>> http://bit.ly/2b7cliM. You may select online access, the talks to be mailed on the flash drive, or both.

I’m looking forward to sharing more about this new thyroid cure and why bile is simply brilliant for the health of your body. I’ll see you at the summit!

• Judy Manor September 7, 2016 - 6:00 pm Reply

If one has had his/her gallbladder removed, what should one take to produce the bile? This supplement or something specific to not having the gallbladder?

• Beuna September 7, 2016 - 7:12 pm Reply

Judy,
      I noticed when following the link to Bile Builder it states that it is for people with or without a gallbladder.

• Debra Richardson September 7, 2016 - 6:47 pm Reply

Is Ox bile what it sounds like? and hence this supplement is not vegetarian?

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 7:56 pm Reply

Debra – Ox bile is a bovine product and it is not vegetarian. That being said, herbal bitters like gentian, angelica, and/or dandelion are terrific for the vegetarians and vegans out there.

• Sarah September 7, 2016 - 7:15 pm Reply

My daughter was given a long course of antibiotics. Even though she took probiotics at the same time, there still has been some gut problems, mainly constipation. Could the antibiotics damaging the gut flora also cause problems with bile production?

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 7:58 pm Reply

HI Sarah: All drugs can be taxing to the liver which can then impact bile quality and flow. I suggest a course of Bile Builder, perhaps one per meal if your daughter still has her gallbladder, to support bile production and detoxification.

• Zee September 7, 2016 - 7:46 pm Reply

I too cannot take the ox bile for religious reasons. It would be nice if something was created that was for vegetarians and those who cannot eat meat or animal products due to their religious requirements.

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 7:59 pm Reply

Hi Zee: As recommended above to Debra, vegetarians and vegans can rely upon herbal bitters from gentian, angelica, and/or dandelion.

• Martha September 7, 2016 - 8:05 pm Reply

I need to take a blood thinner for the rest of my life. Many herbal products are not compatible with a blood thinner (warfarin). The Bile Builder may not be an option as I need to take this medicine forever. Can you address this issue as others may have the same question.

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 8:19 pm Reply

Martha: Thank you for your question. Bile Builder is not an herbal product (with the exception of collinsonia root) per se. Collinsonia root is not contraindicated with blood thinners and neither are choline, beet root, ox bile, taurine, and lipase which are primarily fat decongestants. While you might want to check with your physician in any case, this product would be most helpful – in fact a necessity – for those without a gallbladder. For those WITH a gallbladder and suffering from unresolved issues as well as hypothyroidism, it is highly recommended.

• Shital dave' September 7, 2016 - 8:32 pm Reply

I have thyroid problem also over weight fell tired all the time please help me I would like to cure thyroid

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 11:51 pm Reply

Shital: I suggest you pick up my book, Before the Change, which contains a chapter about the thyroid and makes dietary and supplement recommendations. In addition to that protocol, you can supplement with bile builder.

• Shital dave' September 8, 2016 - 11:01 am Reply

Thank you for your response kindly please tell me which book should I purchase

• helen perez September 7, 2016 - 9:03 pm Reply

I am hypothyroid will this alone help or do I need to combine with other supplements.
    Thanks

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 11:52 pm Reply

Hi Helen: I cannot say whether this alone will be the solution for your thyroid. As I suggest above, you might want to pick up my Before the Change for further dietary, lifestyle, and supplement information.

• Allie September 7, 2016 - 10:42 pm Reply

Is this okay to take while breastfeeding?

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 11:53 pm Reply

Hi Allie: One Bile Builder per meal while breastfeeding is what our breastfeeding moms have used.

• Ann Stewart September 7, 2016 - 11:52 pm Reply

So if one doesnt have a gallbladder, they would be more susceptable to thyroid issues? Is your supplement good for no gallballder patients or should we be using something else?

• Ann Louise September 7, 2016 - 11:54 pm Reply

Yes, Ann, you are correct. The supplement is designed for those WITH or WITHOUT a gallbladder. The latter takes two per meal while the former takes one per meal.

• Jll September 9, 2016 - 6:51 am Reply

What can I do to shrink a large nodule. Doctor want to remove part or all the thyroid. I’ve been fighting him on it for years but it just grew a bit more with the last scan

• Ann Louise September 9, 2016 - 10:51 am Reply

If it were me I would get an SKKI liquid iodine and rub it into the nodule throughout the day.

• Nancy September 10, 2016 - 2:20 am Reply

I have many health issues and yet to find a good Doctor that supports my views of less prescriptions and more alternative medicine. I have had an ultra sound and an MRI on my thyroid. The results show calcification and nodules. I have asked him several times ” what does this mean? ” And have yet to get an answer. Four months later with an appointment with my gynecologist she observed my blood work in my chart and prescribed L-Thyroxine (synthroid) tabs 50 Mcg. I really cant say if this has helped me much as I still struggle with extreme fatigue, obesity, hair loss etc. What would you suggest? I am desperate please help. Also I have many of your books is their a particular one you would suggest I read as well?

• marion merida October 18, 2016 - 12:41 am Reply

My name is Marion and I suffer with the same problem. When you describe the lost of hair, the weight gain, fatigue that’s what I go through with. Could you please tell me whats the answer.Also, I have whats called slow acting thyroids. My thyroids are slow, and because of it they don’t do what they are suppose to do for me. I’am on the levothyroxine medication to, alond with hyblood medication,colestrol meds, and too. What can I do as well.

• Team ALG September 10, 2016 - 9:27 pm Reply

Please email Ally@Annlouise.com and see if you can book an appointment with ALG ! Her book Before The Change would help you the most we feel whether you are peri menopausal or not!

• Donna Sanford September 11, 2016 - 3:26 pm Reply

Ann Louise,
    You are an amazing resource and an inspiration to so many. Thank you!!!!!

• Ann Louise Gittleman September 12, 2016 - 9:29 am Reply

Dear Donna:

Thank you for your kind remarks. They are most appreciated!!

• Amy September 12, 2016 - 3:54 pm Reply

Hi –

Taking one per meal, does this product take the role of digestive enzymes, or are they needed in addition to Bile Builder? (I take them currently and like the way I feel after eating.)

Thanks!

Amy

• Team ALG September 12, 2016 - 4:39 pm Reply

By all means you can continue to take the digestive enzymes if you wish. Bile Builder focuses on digestion of fats.

• Team ALG September 12, 2016 - 4:37 pm Reply

For most people, digestive enzymes are also needed!

• Bernadette Berarducci September 29, 2016 - 5:51 am Reply

I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism 5 years ago. I have been on 75 mgs. Of synthroid since then. I have a hard time losing weight, my hair is thinning and my skin is dry no matter how much cream I use. Would bile builder be a good thing for me.

I also have high cholesterol and my doctor wants me to take Crestor, but I have great sensitivity to statins. Heart disease runs in my family. I also have osteopenia. My doctor recommended calcium citrate, but to me that is not effective from people I know who have taken calcium.

What would you recommend for me?

• Team ALG October 5, 2016 - 11:07 am Reply

Bernadette, Bile Builder could be a key to help with thyroid function. You may also wish to work on your adrenal glands to support your thyroid as well. UniKey Adrenal Formula gives you building blocks to rebuild your thyroid. Also the OsteoKey is a wonderful formula for osteopenia.

• DOUG October 5, 2016 - 12:07 am Reply

i have just had my thyroid taken out but i have put on so much weight will this help me lose the weight i was diagnosed with hashi moto disease

• Team ALG October 5, 2016 - 11:09 am Reply

Doug, Bile Builder can be helpful for weight loss for you. You also may wish to look at the Adrenal Formula to help with the speed of your metabolism. Also taking the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis test could give you answers that could support your metabolism as well, to lose weight.

• Colleen November 16, 2016 - 2:48 pm Reply

I have hypothyroidism, but do not have a problem with my gallbladder. Will this help with the hypothyroidism? It sounds like most of the people are taking it because they had their gallbladders removed so wanted to check.

• Team ALG November 18, 2016 - 11:46 am Reply

Coleen, you can take Bile Builder to help digest fat and keep your liver producing healthy bile to prevent problems. This can impact your thyroid health even if you have no presenting symptoms of gallbladder problems at the moment.

• Angela Greene November 27, 2016 - 7:23 pm Reply

Ann Louise, just wanted to send a giant THANK YOU for participating in the fat summit recently. As a result, I have started using the Bile Builder and in just a couple of weeks I can tell a huge difference! I had my gall bladder removed 15 years ago, struggle with hypothyroid, fibro, as well as a number of other issues. I am also a diabled Vet and it pains me at almost 45 years old to hurt the way I do. The more I can do naturally and away from medication the happier I am! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!! I look forward to starting my fat flush soon!

• Angela Greene November 27, 2016 - 7:26 pm Reply

Ann Louise, just wanted to send a giant THANK YOU for participating in the fat summit recently. As a result, I have started using the Bile Builder and in just a couple of weeks I can tell a huge difference! I had my gall bladder removed 15 years ago, struggle with hypothyroid, fibro, as well as a number of other issues. I am also a disabled Vet and it pains me at almost 45 years old to hurt the way I do. The more I can do naturally and away from medication the happier I am! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!! I look forward to starting my fat flush soon!