The superstar supplement I bet you aren’t taking.
The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland located just below the larynx—and it plays a profound role in the behind-the-scenes of your health. Ladies should especially take note, as issues with this critical gland impact women eight times more often than men.
The health of your thyroid isn’t something that should be taken lightly. Problems have been linked to obesity, depression, brain fog, digestive disorders, heart disease, insulin resistance, osteoporosis, and even breast cancer.
When you consider all of the possible implications, the importance of taking care of your thyroid needs little explaining. And for those who are struggling to lose weight and keep it off, do note that the thyroid’s role in metabolism is crucial to achieving your goals.
A Whole Body Connection
So, how do you maintain optimum thyroid health? The complex and extensive interaction your thyroid maintains with your entire body makes it sensitive to upsets on many different fronts. It takes vigilance and care on your part to make sure you do not accidentally overload your metabolic crusader.
That’s where bile comes in. If you aren’t aware of—or are not yet convinced—of the significance of bile, then I am certain its role in thyroid function will remove all doubts. According to a study conducted at Tampere University Hospital in Finland, hypothyroidism is seven times more likely in people who experience reduced bile flow.
A study conducted by researchers that included thyroid specialist Dr. Antonio Bianco showed that the release of bile triggered the release of an enzyme that converts T4 to T3. This converstion is the very process that allows metabolism to take place in the body. Astoundingly, people in Bianco’s study who improved their bile health saw a whopping 53 percent increase in their metabolism.
A Bile Boost
To produce the best bile, you need six specific nutrients—choline, taurine, beet root, pancreatic lipase, ox bile, and collinsonia root. I formulated UNI KEY’s Bile Builder to include every member of this superstar six.
Here’s the breakdown:
• Choline: Assists with fat digestion and is the Rx for fatty liver affecting nearly 50% of us.
• Taurine: Helps bile to excrete chemicals detoxed by the liver, promotes increased bile acid production and reduces cholesterol levels in the blood and liver.
• Beet Root: Contains betaine which thins the bile and helps to prevent the formation of gallstones. Betaine is also a rich source of hydrochloric acid which is critical for digestion and triggers the release of bile from the gallbladder.
• Pancreatic Lipase: Helps breakdown fats as a digestive enzyme.
• Ox Bile: Provides essential bile salts for those with low bile production or without gallbladders. Bile deficiency is especially common for those over age 60.
• Collinsonia Root: Removes gallstones and prevents constipation which results from bile salt supplementation. This herb used traditionally for centuries for this purpose.
A Wealth of Knowledge
Yearning to learn more? I hope so! The Medicinal Supplements Summit is free and online from September 12th through September 19th, 2016. I will be joined by 36 other experts as we separate supplement “claims” from the truth, explain what constitutes a quality supplement so you can shop wisely, and share our wisdom about which supplements are the best to boost energy, lose weight, beat stress, improve brain function, and restore your entire body to its optimum state.
In my talk on September 16th, I’ll be discussing—you guessed it—bile! Please join me to learn more about how sluggish bile causes major health issues, why it’s needed to detox heavy metals, and what foods—alongside Bile Builder—help produce quality bile and improve flow.
If you’d like to own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace and keep for reference, you also have the option to order them>> http://bit.ly/2b7cliM. You may select online access, the talks to be mailed on the flash drive, or both.
I’m looking forward to sharing more about this new thyroid cure and why bile is simply brilliant for the health of your body. I’ll see you at the summit!