If you have digestive issues, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or want to lose weight, then get ready to go nuts for this Radically healthy oil!
If you want to add a variety of health promoting, exciting essential fats and oils like pine nut oil, that help you shed excess pounds and feel energized, I recommend you get Radical! My Radical Metabolism plan is flying off the shelves and the success stories are pouring in from women (and men) who’ve gone from fat and fatigued with a sluggish, over 40 metabolism, to feeling fabulous and watching the weight fall off!
Radical Metabolism is rewriting the rules of nutrition and exposing the big “fat lies,” and people everywhere are losing weight and feeling great because of it! Radical fats like pine nut oil are simply destined to become the most useful staple in everyone’s kitchen.
Don’t be afraid to eat plenty of healthy fats! The more you consume (and digest properly) of these essential Omega 6 fats, the faster you will halt creeping weight gain, restore health to your cells, balance your hormones, and enjoy smooth, supple skin. And the great news is many of these health superstars – like pine nut oil – also have other stellar qualities, including suppressing your appetite, normalizing blood pressure, and soothing your burning digestive issues.
The Healing Power of Pine Nut Oil
One of my greatest metabolic and healing finds is pine nut oil. Not to be confused with pine oil, pine nut oil comes from the edible seeds of many different species of pine trees. Besides being absolutely delicious, Siberian pine nut oil is rich in healthy Omega 6 fats and is revered for a number of healing properties:
1. It’s an outstanding appetite suppressant. Pine nut oil increases satiety hormones so you feel full faster. It reduces hunger up to 60 percent for a full four hours and quells cravings as well. It surpassed the hunger-reducing effects of coconut oil, olive oil, Omega 3 and other Omega 6 fats for post-menopausal overweight women in a Dutch study.
2. Famous for its gut healing effects. Pine nut oil is a traditional Russian remedy for stomach and intestinal problems. It has healing properties that have been found to boost the immune system and alleviate the pain of stomach ulcers, gastritis, GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and other gastrointestinal issues. The recommended dose is 1 teaspoon taken 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
3. Powerful antioxidant. Pine nut oil is rich in antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and plant polyphenols that scavenge free radicals and reduce inflammation. These antioxidants soothe your stomach and eliminate the free radicals that can lead to peptic ulcers and gastritis. According to studies, these potent plant chemicals possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-atherogenic and anti-cancer properties.
4. Optimized cholesterol levels.Siberian pine nut oil has been shown in studies to lower LDL cholesterol levels, which are implicated as a cardiovascular disease risk factor. The pinoleic acid found only in pine nut oil lowers blood cholesterol levels by stimulating the liver to uptake greater quantities of LDL to be broken down and eliminated.
5. Lower blood pressure. In this Russian study, pine nut oil was found to lower systolic blood pressure in people with benign hypertension. Not only did their systolic blood pressure decrease, but their cholesterol normalized and they lost excess weight. That’s great news!
Adding Pine Nut Oil to Your Diet
If the task of adding another, exotic-sounding oil to your diet sounds daunting, I assure you it’s not. Nothing beats the delicate nutty flavor of cold-pressed Siberian pine nut oil simply drizzled over a salad of fresh herbs and greens and sprinkled with just a pinch of Real Salt. Pine nut oil has a low smoke point and should not be heated. Instead use it as a finishing oil or highlight its taste profile as a garnish. You can add a tablespoon or two to a batch of pesto, drizzle on top of your favorite dip, or use in your homemade salad dressing.
Cold-pressed Siberian Pine Nut oil may seem pricey at first blush, but I assure you, investing in one bottle is all you need to start seeing results!